Sunday, June 11, 2006

Crossing The Border

Only yesterday I was hanging out with my siblings at the old family home pot.
pot

But TODAY I was wrapped in a towel and kitty trafficed across county lines against my own will.
towel

After a brief car ride I was taken to customs,
where very rude and unspeakable things were done to me.
Example

I tried to escape the horrors, only to be put back in the car.
vet

Upon arriving at my destination I was nearly drowned and then held captive by someone they call "Paw"
bath

Continued.......

------------
Hey, did you hear?
Gigilo Kitty is hosting the Carnival of Cats!
-----------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Rico, you are so sweet! You look much smaller than you did in the FamilyTree pic. Welcome to the World of R&R&R!

If you get a chance, see if you can come over to CF2 and visit. There are some really nice kitties there.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home