Saturday, August 05, 2006

Rules are made to be....you know the rest.

The humans are constantly attempting to impose rules
on The Brothers and myself

One of these rules is
"No cats on the wet bar!"
rafe and rico
We find this rule to be quite ridiculous
Considering, it is of cat friendly height,
and no stools have been provided for feline use

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See more rule breaking felines Sunday at TBIFOC
for the 124th edition of The Carnival of Cats
and See what Rhett has been up too HERE

8 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

That looks like a great napping place. Oh...and we pay no attention to rules either. We pretty much do what we want!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Hehe...I have to admit you to look cute breaking the rules! Specially in the last picture... What cattitude! ;) Off to check out what Rhett is doing!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Few days late and a dollar short, huh! Lol!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Just keep using it and pretty soon the people will give up.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Hahahaha! We have rules at my house too, like "no cats on the kitchen counter." Yeah, right.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Hey, you two look very comfy on there, I definitely think you should keep it as a kitty perch.

6:39 AM  
Blogger LadyGunn said...

I gave up trying to keep Sydney off the kitchen table. There is still a firm "no-kitties-on-the-counter" rule, although it seems to go out the window when I'm in the other room.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Hello Rico! This is my first time to your blog, and I found it thanks to The Gorgeous Gingers page. I'm also a Texan kitty! It's always terrific to find more Texan ginger kitties out there.

I would have to agree with you about the wetbar. I would even go further and say that your human pets need to understand that when they're not there to take pictures of your supposed crimes, where do they think you end up laying down anyway? That's right: the wetbar!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home