Saturday, August 19, 2006

First Come, First Served

The captors have determined
that at least one of The Brothers is getting a
"little thick" from sneaking my special BabyCat Energy Food.


Well, I'm thinking that surely he was already fat before I got here
and resent these empty dishes where endless amounts of kibble
used to be placed for our grazing enjoyment.
Truly, a protest is in order.
==============================

See the all the best cat blogging
every Sunday at the Carnival of Cats.
This week's carnival will be at Red Peonies.
Hope to see you there!

6 Comments:

Blogger Fat Eric said...

Diet, eh? Tell me about it. What is it with humans making us "fuller-figured" kitties go on diets? Do they not understand that a Fat Cat is a Happy Cat???

4:52 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Good way to be first. Nap by the feeding bowls.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Empty food bowls?!? Eeek!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Seems that suddenly everybody is on a diet. I think it is a bean disease and it is spreading.

10:21 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Oh Rico, I know what you mean. When Mom gives me my kitten growth formula, the other 3 rush over and eat MY FOOD!! I'm the one that needs to grow...not them!

Misty E.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

I can't believe you have empty food bowls! I'd go insane! I definitely agree with you that a protest is in order: one filled with loud yowling, rough headbutts, and constant scratching/pawing at the empty bowls.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home