Thursday, September 14, 2006

The BIG MisAdventure

Yesterday morning, something horrible happened.
The captor provided no breakfast, then took me away in a box.

This morning she brought me home again.
I didn't like it there very much,
they did something unmentionable to me.
And so..
I conveyed my dis-satisfaction with her
all the way home and she of course apologized profusely for
my mistreatment.

Rhett was happy to see me at first, then smelled me and hissed.
Rafe ran right up stairs with out even saying hello, how Rude!


No matter, I just wanted to eat my food anyway


It's good to be back where there no are
stupid barking d*gs disturbing the peace


But, I will be glad when Rhett stops smelling me.
That is rather annoying.


==============================================
Visit Rico and all his blogging buds at the Friday Ark,
and don't forget the Carnival of Cats is Sunday
at Justin's Random Thoughts


10 Comments:

Blogger Tahoe N Winston said...

Ya, we know what you mean about those nasty 4 legged friends --those barking dawgs! They're annoying when a kitty needs his sleep.

Glad you're home with your family tho Rico. Rhett and Rafe will soon let you be.

Enjoy the kibbles!!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no, poor Rico - you hadded your hoo-ha-ectomy! once the hospital smell goes away Rhett will stop sniffing you.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, shame poor Rico. Hope you will feel (and smell) better soon.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Marilynn said...

Grace, Audace, and Ruse send their condolences. Audace and Ruse will need some reassurance when they return home from their mis-adventure tomorrow. Poor li'l babies -- they don't even know what's coming.

I'm glad you're fine, Rico. Boys get over this kind of thing much more easily than girls do, so thank the kitty-deity that you're a boy!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Rhett was smellin' them woofies and then just trying to make sure you was okay. Hope you're recovering quickly from your uh...misadventure! ;)

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You have our sincerest sympathies little brother. We know all too well how you feel. But rest comforted, you'll get used to the slow disappearance of machismo."
Zorro and Loup-Garou of the House of Chaos

"What's a thingy-ectomy ?"
Bean Sidhe of the House of Chaos who hasn't been told yet that he's to undergo the same procedure come December.

9:50 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Rico

Just be glad it's all ofur and you're back safe and sound wif your brofurs.

You'll be much happier once all the soreness wears off. But you look like you're already adjustin furry well!

ABBY

10:47 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Poor little Rico. we've all been through it, friend. It shows how quickly you are growing up, you are no longer a baby! (although you still look a lot smaller than your brother in that photo)

6:42 PM  
Blogger momsbusy said...

oh no, a hoo-ha-ectomy. poor little rico. we hopes you feels better soon.

yuki & kimiko

9:53 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

I'm so sorry, Rico. However, if it is any comfort to you, I do a series concerning how to obtain female attentions when one has had a hoo-ha-ectomy. Perhaps it might be of some value to you. My latest is here. Perhaps that will give you some hope, Rico!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home